Keep an eye out for Eva Humphries using Clarence Court Eggs at an event near you.
The sun is shining and the school holidays are upon us as is a calendar of social events just waiting for us all to enjoy from fetes and county fairs to international food festivals.
Do you have your favourites pencilled in the diary? We most certainly do! If so, keep an eye out for Eva Humphries (aka Wholefood Warrior) in the food tent.
Eva is Nottingham’s leading BANT registered nutritionist and the brains behind her brand Wholefood Warrior.
Sharing our ethos for slow, natural production methods which results in great, quality products and making a huge difference to your nutrition – Eva is the perfect fit to be representing Clarence Court at a number of prestigious food festivals this season.
Rustling up her summer green veg frittata, catch her in the cooking theatre at the following festivals:
- Love Trails Festival: 5thJuly 2019
- Rutland Food, Drink & Craft Festival: 6th-7thJuly 2019
- Tatton Park Foodies Festival: 12th – 13th of July
- Sandringham Food Festival : 3rd – 4th of August
- Nottingham Food Festival : 10th – 11th of August
- Oxford Foodies Festival : 25th of August
- The Chatsworth Country Fair : 31st of August
- The Royal County of Berkshire Show : 21st – 22nd of September
Don’t forget to share a picture on socials if you spot her!