Gennaro’s Authentic Tiramisu
The perfect Tiramisu, so easy, so simple yet delicious!
- In a large bowl begin by combining your Espresso and Kahlua. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, whisk mascarpone, cream, egg yolk, sugar and vanilla seeds together until all well mixed. Set aside.
- Wisk the egg white with a squeeze of lemon, until light and fluffy.
- Fold into the mascarpone mix
- Dip the biscuits in the coffee mix and line the dish, pour over the creamy mixture and spread evenly all over. Dust with cocoa powder, and generously grate dark chocolate on top. Can be eaten immediately or stored in the fridge until required.
½ teaspoon vanilla extrac
1 Clarence Court Egg, separated
A squeeze of lemon
350ml expresso coffee
100ml coffee liqueur (eg. Kahlua)
200g savoiardi biscuits
Grated dark chocolate